Changi Travel Services
Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia+, with the aim of redefining travel experiences to fulfil every need of the contemporary travellers, be it for business or leisure, innovation is part of our DNA, with an ever expanding business presence in the region.
In addition to online e-commerce platforms previously focused on savvy travellers, we have recently expanded into B2B and B2C e-commerce with products and services to meet every consumer’s basic needs and more. As consumers begin to feel more comfortable with online purchases of their needs, businesses must put more focus on having a digital presence, especially in moments of crisis like a global pandemic. Our business is therefore in for an exciting time, adjusting to this new normal.
Become part of this exciting transformation, join us to build your career and make a difference in delivering quality service and outstanding guest experiences to wow every customer.
As we continue to grow and fulfill our commitment to enhance the lives of our customers, we expect the same commitment of excellence and service from our team in making this ambition a reality.
We continually seek for passionate and spirited individuals to join us on this journey, chart our destiny with digital transformation. We are creating new roles and expanding the skill sets of existing roles to respond to the demands of a digital economy, constantly on a quest for the right talent with passion to add value to the lives of everyone we touch.
This journey is not exclusive to just customers but an offering to our growing family as well. We want people who have an appetite for a digital adventure and achieve your full potential with us.
We hope to see you thrive with your career aspirations and encourage you to expand your reach by providing opportunities for constant growth with excellent performance.
In line with our aim to expand and grow to be the best in the business, the time to join us is now!
Brief Description About the Position
We are looking for a candidate who will be working closely with the IT Team for IT projects & provide company-wide support. The candidate can expect an exposure on IT-related tasks & experiences on a corporate setting. Reporting directly to the IT Security & Admin Officer, the successful candidate will work closely to ensure the timely completion of said IT projects.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Asset Tracking Management
- Backfill all hardware assets into the asset management system with asset tagging/labelling on company IT equipment.
- IT Infrastructure Housekeeping
- Supporting IT team in cable management for several key locations, inclusive of server room & retail counters, and ensure company standards.
- License Maintenance
- Work together with IT Security & Admin Officer on license maintenance & clean-up, specifically for Microsoft 365.
- Any other assigned ad-hoc IT duties
Minimum Job Requirements
- Currently either in a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree for Information Technology or Computer Science
- No prior formal experiences are welcome.
- Past experiences in IT-related roles/internships, if any, are a bonus.
- Can-do attitude.