CFB Bots is a technology service provider specializing in Intelligent Automation (IA). We partner with large enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey and help them and their employees thrive in the Future of Work. Our mission is to co-create the Digital Workforce of the Future, and our vision is to make work enjoyable. For more information, please visit www.cfb-bots.com.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer Intern to build robust and scalable software solutions. If you are excited to explore and push boundaries towards delivering innovative creations, this is the right opportunity for you. You will make vital contributions in designing a powerful tool tailored to enhance user experience in the areas workflow automation and system integration. To fully maximize this learning experience, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries; and have knowledge of Node.js and Typescript.
- Work with project team to ideate software solutions
- Propose and develop new products or features with evolving cutting-edge technologies
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and write effective application programming interface
- Test, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Implement security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Possess or is presently pursuing a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of Node.js and Typescript is a necessity
- Desire to self-explore and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.