Becoming a part of Centre Shirts Manufacturing
Centre Shirts Manufacturing (CSM) does more than producing garments for all tiers of tailors, corporate uniform makers and brands in Singapore, SEA and Australia. It is a place to grow confidence and uplifting livelihood for all stakeholders in our value chain. Our long-term vision is to be preferred B2B bespoke atelier through technology adaptation, superior
craftmanship, customer service and financial strength. The company seeks driven personalities, leaders and achievers. At CSM, it is about each individual brining their self, their skills and passion to a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Manages day to day communication with B2B customer for various scope from order status, delivery order, technical questions to complaint management
- Engage and onboard potential tailors or brand to CSM portfolio. This includes meeting with counterparty, provide an overview of the company and proposed a quotation to counterparty
- Monitor and manage account receivables and invoice billing of customers
- Manage order processing into production floor and manage any deadline expectation
- Translate order forms from customers production order to CSM order format
- Collaborate with production team and communicate any customer’s requirement/s to production team
- Communicate and clarify any questions from production to customers
- Follow up with post delivery requirements e.g. fitting issues, quality assurance etc.
- Provide recommendation on fabric selection and design outfit/s to walk-in customer
- Assist with fitting and alteration request for customer
- Communicate with production on order requirements and fitting specificity
- Collaborate with Marketing team on content for public and customer engagement e.g. social media, events etc.
- Order fabrics and supplies, and manage suppliers to fulfill orders on time