Castlery is looking for a passionate Marketing Communications Intern to join our team.
This position will be based in Castlery’s Singapore office where you will assist the Brand and Marketing Communications team in coordinating local/international activities. The role is a three to six month, paid contract.
We're a fast-growing, high energy team with a passion for furniture, creativity, and new technology. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join and learn from the Marketing Team. We look for entrepreneurial spirits who can thrive in a collaborative team environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded since 2013, Castlery is a fast-growing, modern furniture e-commerce retailer based in Singapore, with recent expansion in other markets. It was started by a team of design aficionados who share a common belief - that great design, quality and affordability shouldn’t be mutually exclusive. By cutting out the middleman and keeping our inventory lean, we extend cost savings to our customers to bring great design to many.
What you’ll be doing
- Copywriting, content creation, planning, scheduling, uploading of content on Social Media, EDM, Blog, Pinterest, website, banners, app and other marketing channels
- Managing social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Writing for Blog articles, website UI touchpoints, product video content, mobile app, content management system etc.
- Understand business requirements across departments, coordinate changes and translate them into wording on policy/term & conditions pages onsite
- Assist with shortlisting and management of visual assets
- Organise marketing information and USPs about products and new arrivals
- Competitive monitoring and research for Marketing and Branding purposes
- Coordination and management of content projects (i.e. social media contests, request for images, etc)
- Prepare social media and other digital marketing analytics reports to track and measure content effectiveness
- Collaborate with Marketing & Creative team members for Marketing tasks
- Additional duties and responsibilities may apply
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or other related fields
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, including prioritization, attention to detail and working with deadlines
- Works well independently as well as part of cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of social / digital media tools (IG story apps, gif makers, basic html)
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms & skills (Facebook Pages, Business Manager, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Ads, SEO etc)
- Self-starting attitude with a desire to develop a career in marketing communications and with an interest in e-commerce marketing
- Be part of a talented and passionate team with a dynamic, learning and vision-driven culture
- Great opportunities for learning and exposure in an e-commerce first direct-to-consumer brand
Related Job Searches:
Castlery Pte. Ltd.
Marketing Communications, Social Media & Copywriter Intern
Marketing / Public Relations
Retail / eCommerce