Carro is on a mission to redefine what car ownership is and transform the way that people and businesses across Asia interact with one another to get the cars they need. Our digital platforms are game-changers in the automotive trading industry, seamlessly integrating the buying and selling user journeys for speed, efficiency, and transparency.
Since 2016, Carro has continually disrupted the existing business models and practices within the automotive trading industry, launching numerous market-first services, and grown to more than 800 people across 4 countries in Southeast Asia. Our platform serves nearly every need that car owners have, and does it in a more tech-enabled, efficient, and delightful way. Today, Carro transacts more than $1Bn in cars annually and has won numerous industry awards for innovation and marketing excellence.
Find out more about our journey to become Singapore's No 1 fastest-growing company in 2021, and the successes across business lines and countries, in the last 5 years here.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in technology and business functions. These are the Masterbuilder behind Southeast Asia’s largest online used car marketplace that is empowered by our proprietary pricing prediction algorithm, our industry pioneering usage-based insurance product and various other Artificial Intelligence/Computer Vision empowered products. You will be part of our Masterbuilder team to explore opportunities for growth in the product area and build a meaningful and impactful experience for our consumers and partners.
What you will be doing :
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to define the product vision, product roadmap and identify growth opportunities
- Work closely with the Product Manager, developers, and other stakeholders to uncover, analyze, validate and document business requirements
- Review product specifications and requirements to scope out new products in detail
- Work closely with developers to design & conduct user acceptance test cases
- Document user stories using collaboration tools (Notion..etc)
What we're looking for:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Science
- Prior experience in software development or product development highly advantageous
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to a fast-paced working environment and changing requirements
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented, strong business acumens and passionate about delivering excellent user experiences
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.