CAPITAL ASIA INVESTMENTS PTE LTD is a MAS-licensed Fund Management Company. We combine financial strength, industrial knowledge, global networks and integrity when offering investment solutions to our clients. We would like to welcome like-minded forward-thinking individuals to join our team to be a part of our exciting growth.
As an Assistant RM, your main duty is to support the business operations of the Fund Management Company (FMC) and the Head of Strategic Development & Fund Advisory to provide a wide range of support from administration, client servicing to trade executions.
- Support the Head of Strategic Development & Fund Advisory, Relationship Managers and the Fund Team in their daily business activities.
- Being at the frontline facing clients and assisting RMs in taking and executing clients’ instructions.
- Ensure timely transaction processing and service delivery for all CAI clients.
- Covering duties such as (but not limited to) placing trade orders, funds monitoring, processing documentation for account openings / closures, updating instruction checklists
- Liaise with external partners such as private banks, financial institution in matters pertaining to clients’ trades, account maintenance, and any matter related to clients’ services
- Follow up on deals reconciliation, settlement of trades and investment transactions across the classes of assets
- Prepare presentation materials, initiating project/process enhancement as the need arises.
- Prepare and market new funds or investment outlook for both internal and external parties
- Monitor and managing of portfolios as a secondary role.
- Liaise with our partners and counter-parties such as private banks, securities firms, investment banks, custodian banks, trust administrators, legal firms, accounting firms, trustees etc.
- Conduct KYC, Customer Due Diligence, management and filing of clients’ and firm’s documents
- Deliver and maintaining best in class customer service to all internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Banking/Finance, or equivalent in a related field of study
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience in the role of client relationship management, business development or fund management support role
- Able to work with tight deadlines to ensure timely deliverables
- Former Accountant, Traders, Dealers, Auditors, Analyst and Portfolio Managers are welcome to apply.