Capital Alliance Partners, a dynamic organization balanced with professionalism and fun. We work with exceptional people, and every one of them thinks as an entity yet gels as a team. We leverage on one another to make the business flourish.
Dedicated to delivering results, Capital Alliance Partners provides a platform for companies who wish to engage in personal selling or sales promotion activities.
We provide the strategy techniques and the fulfillment to enable the clients to create nationwide awareness and assist them to take their products/services directly to their chosen customer.
Our extensive coaching throughout the region enables us to impart all necessary skills to advance. The company’s coaching programs, mentor-ship and vast opportunities help the people grow and develop throughout their time with us. To maintain the position as one of the best outsourced sales and marketing leader in the industry, we directed more than 80 percent of our investments toward professional coaching.
We are committed to contributing to the people’s career goals and professional development. And with experts on the ground, our access to local insights and market trends can help you make better decisions in your future plans.
A brave choice among individuals with passion for helping others, a career as a charity delegate is a perfect fit for those up to facing the challenges of working in the NPO/NGO sector.
Main role as a Fundraising Delegate involves:
Representation of esteemed Charities to change people's life and getting on the band wagon for helping those in need and making a difference in their lives.
Customer Service - Our Charity teams have the ability to deal with inquiries from prospective and existing customers. This provides valuable feedback and market research for the charity projects.
Charity Awareness - Our Charity teams can present, expose and acquire new and existing donors/ serving thousands of needy people on a daily basis through events and roadshows.
Donor acquisition - Our marketing teams receive intensive coaching to conduct personalized fund-raising to generate new donors using face-to-face marketing methods.
- A 5 stage program, the first 2 stages are Personal Development, Improvement and Learning
- The next 3 stages are introduction into Management and Team Leading, giving performing candidates the opportunity to coach and lead people and progress in the organization
Skills that all you need to have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful partnerships
- Flexibility and time management
- Commitment to, passion for and belief in the organisation's aims
- Good understanding of the charity and voluntary work Sector, and its relationship with other sectors
- Strong administrative skills, including numeracy
- Initiative, creativity and good forward thinking
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Understanding of the important role of volunteers
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Core working hours are usually 8am to 530pm or 1pm to 930pm, 5-6 days/week.
- Some flexibility may be required if a job involves attending events,as these may occur during evenings and weekends.
- Flexible working patterns such as part-time work or job sharing may be available.
Apply right now to Be The ONE and make a DIFFERENCE!!
NOTE: SINGAPOREANS ONLY!