Incorporated in September 1992, Call Lade Enterprises Pte Ltd provides labour contracting services and container handling services to PSA. With a workforce of over 500 employees, Call Lade Enterprises is currently one of the leading service providing firms in the industry. We also supply manpower to other reputable companies, including Jurong Port Pte Ltd and ST Engineering.
- Collecting employee timesheets.
- Calculating employee work hours.
- Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
- Preparing employee compensation checks using payroll software.
- Ensuring taxes comply with company and state regulations.
- Scheduling electronic payments and handing out paychecks.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Distributing payment statements.
- Responding to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Entering new employee data into the company database.
- Previous experience working as a payroll officer.
- Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with accounting software and procedures.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh entry / no experience is welcome to apply.
Related Company Review:
Type: Logistics & Supply Chain / Transportation & Logistics
Pros: Well-established company since 1992. One of the leading players in the manpower-supply industry to PSA with more than 500 workers. Family-culture. Kind and approachable boss.
Cons: Flat corporate structure, so career advancement is limited.