- BYKidO Pte. Ltd
- Content and Social Media Management Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $400 - 550 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Communications / Customer Service / Support, Marketing / PR
- Education, Media / Publication
- Company Profile
BYKidO is a Mediacorp invested startup focused on building the go- to media platform for parents to discover kids’ activities and classes.
We currently reach over 20,000 parents monthly on our various marketing channels, including website, Facebook, Newsletters and more.
As a platform, we serve both sides of supply and demand - Parents and Businesses.
- For a parent, BYKidO offers an unique platform that helps them discover activities to enjoy with their kids through a mixture of content, promotions and events.
- For a business, BYKidO offers multiple marketing channels and offerings to help them reach an audience of young parents and be part of an effective marketing campaign.
- Job Description
This role offers you the opportunity to take charge of an organisation’s content and social media platforms to create the right type of public perception for the company. While there will be supervision and guidance, the role requires someone who has initiative, eager to learn, willing to try and just bursting with ideas!
This role is not a “count the hours” type of role. While we expect you to work hard, you will be given lots of autonomy (as long as you do not abuse it) and lots of space to work in your style as long as they are in-line with the company’s objectives.
The office is located at MediaCorp campus. However, the role allows you to work from home on selected days.
Specific Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- To create and manage content for BYKidO’s weekly newsletter and between 12 to 15 Facebook posts a week.
- To own the content creation process within BYKidO to create engaging post and articles to reach more parents and to improve engagement levels.
- To manage the information from businesses and partners, and ensure that the necessary information, such as operational information, pictures, are available.
- To visit businesses and partners, to take pictures/videos as part of the content creation process to ensure quality content is produced.
- To do simple editing of videos and pictures as part of the content creation process
- To manage the on-boarding process of partners and ensure that the right information is provided to the parents.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.