Toa Payoh North, Burda Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore
Burda International Asia, a subsidiary of German media conglomerate Hubert Burda Media, is one of Asia’s most vibrant and progressive independent media houses. Its portfolio includes a host of successful regional publishing brands in lifestyle and luxury markets with presence across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India and Paris. Print publications include AUGUSTMAN, Prestige, PIN Prestige and Adore.
Digital offerings serving savvy audiences and thought leaders with round-the-clock news include Lifestyleasia.com, Augustman.com, PrestigeOnline.com and PinPrestige.com. As part of its range of services, Burda also provides expertise and resources to clients seeking production of high-quality contract publishing, special projects and supplements.
This intern will be attached to Burda's digital editorial and marketing departments. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, organised, digitally-savvy, and able to multitask with ease. He or she has strong writing skills, and is able to work independently and within a team.
- Assist with compiling company documents.
- Write for Burda International Asia's digital platforms, which include Augustman.com and PrestigeOnline.com.
- Help out with company events, marketing initiatives, editorial projects, administrative duties, and all other day-to-day tasks.
- Assist with photoshoots and video shoots where required, as well as loan and return items required for such projects.
- Work closely with Digital Content Manager, Head of Marketing, and Digital Editors.
- Able to commit for a minimum of three months, ideally from July 2019. (Start date negotiable)
- Interested in learning the inner workings of digital media.
- Enthusiastic and open to taking on new projects and experiences.
- Confident in writing and speaking in English. Fluency in a second language is a plus.
- Proficient in using social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, iMovie or any other photo and video editing software is a bonus.
- Prior experience in publishing or marketing is preferred, though not a prerequisite.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.