Strategic success is as important as product success, in building business models that generate extraordinary value for our stakeholders. As part of the team in Strategy and Business Development, you’re responsible for delivering key strategic insights to support management in their decision-making.
You’re great at communication with multiple stakeholders concurrently which allows you to retrieve key relevant information and maintain cordial relationships with colleagues across Asia Pacific. You’re also comfortable working with financial numbers, large datasets and drawing insights from research.
BSH addresses the needs of every consumer through 14 different brands, with a myriad of products in multiple product categories within the home appliances industry. Our products range from refrigeration, to cooking, to dish care, to laundry care and more. In Asia Pacific, we have existing presence in more than 10 countries (and growing), in both emerging and developed markets.
Working in the Strategy & Business Development team goes beyond being competent at your role - that is minimally expected of everyone. We proactively look for incremental quality improvements in every task under our charge, doing what is right rather than remaining status quo because it is the easy way out. We bring the best of insights in reinventing business models for the future and in keeping the company thriving for years to come. Being imaginative is part of the fun we enjoy, while we also bring a data-driven approach to everything we do.
• Synthesize and visualize data/research insights for key meetings and conferences
• Maintain, update and manage various data sources for use by internal colleagues across the region
• Deliver market insights for internal teams on adhoc projects with secondary research
• Collate and prepare sales pipeline reports on a quarterly basis
• Design/validate/iterate analysis tools and spreadsheets