Broadhaven Construction is an innovative and dynamic construction company headquartered in Edgware, Greater London. We carry out design, engineering, property builds/maintenance and installation works. We also provide complete project management and a full turnkey service when working for private clients or when outsourced by engineers, architects or interior design firms across any type of construction service. We operate across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities.
With vast experience, an excellent track record of dependability and delivering high quality projects (on time and on budget), we have positioned ourselves as the ideal solution for all residential and commercial development projects. Our skillful team pride themselves on being respectful, polite, highly professional, efficient and always meeting deadlines.
People are what make Broadhaven Construction the success it is today. For over 10 years, we've recruited the best, most talented and innovative people, each of whom brings something new to the organization. Whether you're interested in project management, surveying, marketing or administration, you too could build a career in the construction industry with us.
Broadhaven Construction Ltd. is seeking to recruit a Multi-skilled Mechanical Engineer, who will report to the Manager. The successful post-holder will be responsible for performing all Mechanical and Electrical /Building Fabric pre-planned maintenance and reactive work on multiple sites.
* Perform all Mechanical and Electrical /Building Fabric pre-planned maintenance and reactive activities in accordance with Broadhaven Construction Ltd quality management system including preparation for internal/external audits.
* Carry out site work inspections for quality and compliance whilst ensuring Broadhaven Ltd Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times
* Ensure, where necessary, sub-contractors are deployed, trained and fully capable of carrying out defined activities
* Complete accurate records of work in either electronic form or paper as the job dictates
*Playing a key role in multi skilled design teams developing of project design programmes and delivering integrated designs accordingly
*Produce detailed design packages including Tender and Construction documents
*Provide analysis and design calculations using Revit and 3D BIM modelling software
*Frequent liaison with internal and external design teams to ensure quality and accuracy of designs
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* A Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Holder of a Drivers Licence and able to travel
* Experience within a maintenance background
* Understanding of Health and Safety and Statutory responsibilities
* Organized approach, able to meet deadlines.
There is an attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate not forgetting to mention outstanding career progression.
If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.