Breadcrumbers manages and advises a group of e-commerce businesses that are the leaders of their respective fields. Join us to learn how to leverage e-marketing to quickly validate and execute a business idea.
It is difficult to find a meaningful job as a pre-University student with little job experience and no economically relevant qualification. Here at Breadcrumbers, the only thing we care about is results and a thirst to learn and improve.
Join our young and energetic team in a relaxed, informal office environment. You'll get to learn the technical skills and intricacies required to set up a dominant e-commerce business. In the end, you'll be equipped to set up a passive source of income for yourself, as previous employees have done.
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Internship hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
Work term: Internship
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN, EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVE
- Search Engine Optimization: basics of how search engines work
- How to start and troubleshoot simple e-commerce startups
- Internet Marketing
- Adapt your writing ability to generate content that is both profitable and engaging
- See your efforts translate into actual, observable growth during your internship – which will look great on any resume.
- Minimum A Level / Diploma
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic computer skills (Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Able to start immediately
- Commit at least 2 months
GOOD TO HAVE
- Journalistic or publishing experience / interest
- Don’t require constant supervision; thrive in a casual environment