Boxgreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snacks subscription business in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales, analytics, and iterative product development, Boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
Consumer preferences are changing rapidly, with more consumers discovering healthier, natural products across the home and offices, Boxgreen aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. With a large and growing fan base, an array of innovative products, a dedicated management team, and the backing of leading venture capital firms, Boxgreen is uniquely positioned to deliver on this vision.
Boxgreen is looking for a high-energy and no-task-too-small intern with a passion for food and health/wellness to support the operations team. The team focuses on managing our inventory effectively and leveraging our operational capabilities to create competitive advantages. Through this internship, you will learn to manage the different operations functions and an opportunity to bring operation solutions to life!
What does the job entail?
- Work alongside with the operations team to ensure the smooth running of our snack production and fulfilment services
- Offer improvements and suggestions to the specific functions of the business
- Management and stock count of inventory and goods
- Fulfilment of B2B and B2C orders
What kind of person we are looking for?
- Must be enthusiastic! We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once
- Organized and detail oriented
- Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritize and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
- A "no job is too small" mindset
- An approachable & positive attitude
What are the requirements?
- Excellence in your own field of study
- Passionate about snacking or food
- Excitement about working at a start-up
- Ability to commute daily to our office in the north of Singapore
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty (sometimes literally)
- Warmth, resourcefulness and good judgement
- Singaporeans / Permanent Residents only