Boxgreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snacks subscription business in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
Our vision is to make better quality foods more accessible, fun and nutritious. By using direct-to-consumer sales, analytics, and iterative product development, Boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
Consumer preferences are changing rapidly, with more consumers discovering healthier, natural products across the home and offices, Boxgreen aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. With a large and growing fan base, an array of innovative products, a dedicated management team, and the backing of leading venture capital firms, Boxgreen is uniquely positioned to deliver on this vision.
Boxgreen is looking for a high-energy and no-task-too-small intern with a passion for food and health/wellness to support the human resources team. The team focuses on building a structured recruitment process, and creating a productive and fun workplace for our people. Through this internship, you will be exposed to a full spectrum of human resource functions and build on many valuable skills such as communication skills, problem-solving abilities, conflict resolution management and more!
What does the job entail?
- Create and post Job Ads
- Pre-selection of candidates
- Work on internal employee culture and retention
- Create and manage recruitment pipeline
- Active search for suitable candidates
- Work closely with other - departments to understand their candidate requirements
- Other relevant ad-hoc projects and tasks
What kind of person we are looking for?
- Must be enthusiastic! We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once
- Organized and detail oriented
- Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritize and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
- A "no job is too small" mindset
- An approachable & positive attitude
What are the requirements?
- Excellence in your own field of study
- Passionate about snacking or food
- Excitement about working at a start-up
- Ability to commute daily to our office in the north of Singapore
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty (sometimes literally)
- Warmth, resourcefulness and good judgement
- Singaporeans / Permanent Residents only