We stay true to our belief that automation empowers our productivity — but productivity isn’t everything. At the end of the day, it’s about maximizing human potential and the prospect of pushing our own limits that get us up every morning. How we want to accomplish this is by empowering people with tools to take out the menial, repetitive and transactional tasks - all so that they can push their own limits of cognition.
So we created Botbot.AI - a self-learning platform that helps enterprises boost their productivity through automation of conversations, powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning — moving people from the mundane to higher-value work across all industries.
At heart, we’re not just developers, designers nor consultants - we’re people who believe in people, and we analyse, execute fast, and iterate. We actively acquire and exchange knowledge, and actively unearth problems to solve. From the interns to the founders, all of us bring unique value, narratives, and knowledge to the table. We harness our skills and strategy daily and put in the collective effort to get us to our audacious goal — to be craftsmen of conversation.
As a Business Development Intern, you will create impact by:
- Striving to understand a specific domain, identifying trends and opportunities for our technology in that space
- Identifying potential areas for expansion and actively chase opportunities in that space
- Crafting proposals, pitch material and demonstrating chatbots for sales
- Asking targeted questions that will allow you to gather critical data, craft solutions and deliver validated automation solutions to our clients
- Searching for and opportunities to establish strategic partnerships with stakeholders in various industries
- Find new ways to bridge business goals, user needs and feasibility in designing and shipping a project
- Working closely with the technical team to solution for the client
You will love this role if you are:
- An owner. You take up problems in your immediate vicinity and solve them. You also advocate for our values and culture, both internally and externally.
- Willing to jump into projects and situations with ambiguous details in multiple domains, and make sense of the chaos
- Hungry, with a willingness to go after knowledge and learning to the best of your ability
- Genuinely passionate about automation and familiar with the process of getting from idea to code
- Strong in negotiation and persuasion, enjoy networking sessions and thrive in making real connections happen