Boogle is the world’s first decentralised search engine where users are able to earn cryptocurrency as they search. Boogle Search Engine is built to be free from monopolistic control or jurisdiction restrictions on content. Its ranking and search data are stored on hybrid block chain, ensuring decentralized control over its data, with no single entity able to have control over it, or mine it for profits without the user’s permission. Founded in 2017, co-founders Patrick Lee and Darren Goh saw an issue with the way Internet giants was handling user’s data onto the internet. Boogle aims to roll out more products built on the hybrid block chain in the near future.
- Engage trained communicators to profile their research to the general public through hands-on activities
- Workshops Develop short digital video for the online communications
- Conceptualize and produce short 2D/3D animation Clips and videos
- Convey the clips visually, in a clear and professional manner
- Using graphics and animation tools to produce animation videos
- Other ad hoc duties
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.