- BMT Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Risk Management Intern
- Date Listed
- 20 Dec 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Bukit Merah
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Engineering / Technician
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
BMT is an independent advisory, planning, engineering and risk management consultancy operating worldwide, with a growing team in Singapore. Locally we are busy winning and delivering work for developments in policy, infrastructure, energy and transport within the Asia Pacific region (https://www.bmt.org/).
- Job Description
As part of the Risk management consulting team, you will not only gain a deeper insight into how an international engineering consultancy works but also be able to develop your interpersonal and risk analysis skills through tasks assigned.
What we look for:
- Undergraduates who are currently pursuing a degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Prior internship experience with an oil and gas operator will be an advantage
- Good understanding of Process Design, Risk & Safety engineering for oil & gas operations
- Experience in Safety & Risk Management (PHA, QRA, Safety Case development)
- Exceptional communication, time management and planning skills
- Strong ownership of work and focus on quality
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.