- Blue Phish
- Cyber Assistant
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Ayer Rajah Cresent
- Allowance /
- $400 - 850 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Blue Phish is a cyber awareness company, Supported by ICE71 cybersecurity entreprise Hub, NUS enterprise, Singtel and Cylon.
We Demystify Cyber Security for the workforce and educators.
Blue Phish has developed a variety of fun and interactive tools,
Through engaging workshops, online modules and gamification we equip individuals and organisations with knowledge of good cyber hygiene practices, and solutions.
We take client our clients through the process of pre-assessment, training and implementation
This is an amazing opportunity to sit in the centre of Singapore's cybersecurity and learn about the industry from the inside.
- Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic, confident intern to help us,
- Lead Generation
- Using Linkedin to promote and refer to clients
- Create and research PPT presentations.
- Work with us on marketing and pre-sales.
- Organisation and logistics of our Asia roadshow
- Conduct email and phone campaigns to drive appointments
- Join roadshows and presentations
- Entering Data on our LMS platform
- Attending exhibitions/summits and talks.
- Analytical- collect and research's data
- Interpersonal skills - enjoys interacting will individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experience.
- Oral communication- Speaks clearly and concisely in. Positive and negative scenarios.
- Organisation support: can follow companies processes and policies
- Planning and organising: prioritises tasks and activities effectively; handles multiple tasks simultaneously, ability to plant and coordinate and implement activities
- Professionalism-self motivated, responsible and disciplines demonstrate a strong team orientation.
Like any startup versatility and adaptability is a must.