Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the disadvantaged individuals, in particular persons with disabilities, through training and employment in Singapore. Bizlink is a registered charity with the office of the Commissioner of Charities and is conferred the status of the Institution of Public Character (IPC).
Bizlink has been serving the disability community since 1986.Today, individuals, regardless of their disabilities and disadvantaged background, are enabled through work within an inclusive community.
- Assist Main Trainers in all aspects of facilitation or training for People with Disabilities (PWDs) and other advantaged individuals.
- Design, develop and conduct training programmes for PWDs and other advantaged individuals.
- Training, supervising, maintaining and developing the functional skills of clients in the areas of vocational, community living and social participation.
- Implement and monitor the Individual Development Plans for PWDs.
- Updating Individual Training Plans for PWDs.
- Conduct counselling sessions for PWDs.
- Conduct mobility training for PWDs.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Pursuing in Degree/Diploma in Business & Social Enterprise, Psychology, Social Work or relevant studies.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with good presentation skills
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Have the patience and passion to work with disabilities and the needy