Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the disadvantaged individuals, in particular persons with disabilities, through training and employment in Singapore. Bizlink is a registered charity with the office of the Commissioner of Charities and is conferred the status of the Institution of Public Character (IPC).
Bizlink’s programmes provide a variety of soft skills and on-the-job training that maximize opportunity for participants to reach their fullest potential. Our social enterprises offer a supportive environment for disadvantaged individuals and those with disabilities across several vocations.
Bizlink has been serving the disability community since 1986. Today, individuals, regardless of their disabilities and disadvantaged background, are enabled through work within an inclusive community.
- Assist in communicating and maintaining supplier relationships, which includes negotiation
- Project and Logistic Coordination
- To assist in planning of marketing and promotional materials
- Help raise awareness of campaigns using the various social media platforms
- Assist in managing and maintaining online sales platforms
- Assist in communicating and maintaining existing customer relationships
- To work alongside with our beneficiaries and assist in production coordination
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
A Levels and Diploma Holders are welcomed to apply.