Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the disadvantaged individuals, in particular persons with disabilities, through training and employment in Singapore. Bizlink is a registered charity with the office of the Commissioner of Charities and is conferred the status of the Institution of Public Character (IPC).
Bizlink’s programmes provide a variety of soft skills and on-the-job training that maximize opportunity for participants to reach their fullest potential. Our social enterprises offer a supportive environment for disadvantaged individuals and those with disabilities across several vocations.
Bizlink has been serving the disability community since 1986. Today, individuals, regardless of their disabilities and disadvantaged background, are enabled through work within an inclusive community.
About Bizlink Day Activity Centre (DAC)
The Bizlink Day Activity Centre (DAC) Programme offers full-time & part-time services to PWDs aged 18 years and above. Our team of trainers work diligently to provide care, engagement, and safety for our clients. This enables our caregivers to pursue work and other interests while remaining assured that their loved ones are being taken care of. Our team of trainers customise training programs and work closely with caregivers and health care professionals to support our client’s wellbeing.
Reporting Address: 82 Circuit Rd, #01-04, Singapore 370082
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Allowance is provided for overtime after working hours.
- Assist Main Trainers in all aspect of facilitate or training for People with Disabilities (PWDs) and other advantaged individuals.
- Design, develop and conduct training programme for PWDs and other advantaged individuals.
- Conduct community engagement and mobility training for PWDs
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Degree/Diploma in Business & Social Enterprise, Psychology, Social Work or relevant studies
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with good presentation skills
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Have the patience and passion to work with disabilities and the needy
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.