Big 3 Media is a creative video production house based in Singapore that specialises in creative storytelling. Since 2008, we have ventured beyond the beaten paths to craft uniquely artful stories. We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients, target audience, and the characters of our story, to see the world through a myriad of perspectives.
Big 3 Media has grown exponentially over the years. Not only do we have a sizeable team of committed and talented individuals and an ever-expanding clientele, but we have also extended our area of expertise, in the forms of new products and services, with the acquisition of new technology and partnership with our sister organisations.
Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves to so that you will see the bigger picture.
- Assist the Lead Motion artist to prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project
- Be up to date with all the latest trends in motion design
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Have a good grasp of typography
- Work with illustrators, designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Diploma in Animation, Film and Media studies or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as After Effects, Cinema 4D, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.
- Meticulous, technical, organized and creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and independently
- Be highly self-motivated, with a drive for self-improvement