Big 3 Media is a creative video production house based in Singapore. Since 2008, we have ventured beyond the beaten paths to craft uniquely artful stories. We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients, target audience, and the characters of our story, to see the world through a myriad of perspectives.
Big 3 Media has grown exponentially over the years. Not only do we have a sizeable team of committed and talented individuals and an ever-expanding clientele, but we have also extended our area of expertise, in the forms of new products and services, with the acquisition of new technology and partnership with our sister organisations.
Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves to so that you will see the bigger picture.
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Keep our internal database up to date
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Participate in organizing company events and meetings
- Organize and schedule company-wide activities
- Keen on learning more about what HR entails
- Preferably someone who is keen on pursuing HR as a career
- Ready to "get your hands dirty" with HR practices
- Adaptable, vibrant, dynamic and approachable
- Committed to offering top-notch administrative services