Benny Kee Financial Group is looking for Interns in the areas of - Wealth Management and Financial Advisory.
The internship program is customized to individual’s schedule based on your school timetable or other commitments during the program period. During this internship program, we will be maximizing your exposure as well as broadening your knowledge to the finance sector.
We will provide guidance by using experiential learning in wealth management industry. This internship program will equip students with Wealth and Risk Management skills. The internship program is paid learning opportunities for students with entry level (with or without experience) and is willing to learn more in a Finance industry.
- A $500 welcome bonus
- Opportunity for career advancement
- A basic monthly allowance + attractive commission package + incentives
- Sponsorship of CFMAS papers, M5, M9, M9A
- Hands-on mentorship
- Overseas incentive trips
- Friendly, fun and family oriented team
- Understand the client's financial goals, aspirations, and concerns
- Offer financial advice across a variety of financial products and services
- Develop and recommend a comprehensive financial package to help clients achieve their financial goals in all stages of life
- Upkeep professional after-sales servicing to ensure a good relationship with clients
- Local diploma / Bachelor's degree in any field
- 21 years old and above (MAS requirement)
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore PRs only
- No prior experience required, training provided
We also welcome those who are keen to have ad-hoc part-time interns during term time (flexible schedule).
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.