Bandwagon is the leading independent music media company in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the trusted voice for music in the region.
Passionate about music? Want to understand more about how the music industry works? Want to work amongst a tight-knit team and do work that is significant during your internship stint?
At Bandwagon, you will have a rare, accelerated and in-depth learning experience about the music industry. Being one of the few music media brands in the region gives us the opportunity to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders, labels, concert promoters, artists, venues, and fans. Being part of the Bandwagon team, you will be expected to learn fast, think smart, and challenge yourself to do work that has an outward impact on the music industry.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organisation and time management skills. You should also be a driven go-getter who loves music and is a self-starter who's always on-the-ball.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Working at a progressive, digitally-led business
• Working for a company with a regional footprint
• Working to create impactful music content and projects for Singapore and the region
• Business administration tasks, including HR and Finance matters
• Scheduling and planning the team's calendars
• Organise, execute and assist with team activities
• Coordinate with artists, management, labels, promoters and business partners
• Work well with team members across various markets
• Manage projects independently
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables
• Be excited about coming to work and share that enthusiasm with the team!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.