Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
AYP is looking for a Software Developer to improve the backend of our product database and develop new features for our consumer
- Collaborate with a team of developers/engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Writing and implementing efficient code within deadlines
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar
- Solve high severity production issues on priority - with a focus on unblocking the customer, and ensuring problems do not recur
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with solid foundation in Computer Science
- At least 2 years experience in Software development/computer programming or relevant
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Proficient in relational database: MySQL
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Experience in 1 backend framework, such as node.js and express
- Cloud knowledge (AWS/GCP/terraform)
- Experience working on cloud-based SaaS/PaaS products is a big plus
- Knowledge of AWS (SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, Elastic Beanstalk) and software deployments
- Understanding of APIs, horizontally scalable services, data modelling
- You are encouraged to list examples or samples of any work if any
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.