Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
Digital Marketing Executive (Career Advancement)
• Responsible for setting up, implementing and optimising the overall company's digital marketing strategy including web, SEO, SEM, email and social media
• Manage and maintain the company’s own platforms including websites, portal, and email communication
• Manage online social media presences (eg. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc.) and any relevant platforms
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Drives continuous planning, execution, improvement and analysis of all marketing, advertising, media placement to ensure learnings are applied to future programs
• Collaborate, foster and maintain strong agency relationships with content creators and agencies
• Assist in the management of Hubspot; an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps AYP to manage customers. attract visitors, convert leads and close customers
• At least 3 years of relevant B2B marketing experience (HR/Tech/SaaS/Cloud industry preferred)
• A bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant
• Experience executing social media campaigns
• Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running within a hand on role
• Keen eye and good analytical skills to identify trends and practices
• Experience in managing campaigns and analysing data in Hubspot
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.