- AYP Group
- AYP Group - Customer Success (Intern/Full Time)
- Date Listed
- 06 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
1 Raffles Place, #23-03 One Raffles Place Singapore 048616
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Customer Service / Communications
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedbacks show positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
- Job Description
In this important position to maintain our clients' satisfaction of the company's services and products,
your main responsibilities include:
- Establish and secure the connection with newly onboard clients.
- Ensure clients have a smooth transition from their old system to our new system
- Provide training for clients on how to fully utilise our system
- Inculcate trust in clients through excellent customer service skills
- Have keen eyes for identifying clients' problems and needs and work actively with them to resolve their difficulties
- Constantly learn from the clients' feedback to improve company's services and products
We are looking for someone who/with:
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Responsible and customer-oriented
- Great problem solver and effective communicator in face-to-face communication or even through phone calls
- Enthusiastic and motivated person with high ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Candidates with administrative experience will be advantage
- Students are welcome to apply (For Intern)
If this sounds like you or this position excites you, please apply and join our company today!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG. Alternatively, you can send your updated resume to
If you're applying for an internship, do include your availability.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.