AXXA Global is a direct selling company producing seed nutrition based products and has been changing lives since 2012. We operate in major countries worldwide and our products are sold exclusively by AXXA Independent Distributors who receive ample support worldwide.
At AXXA Global, all ingredients used in our products are specially sourced from their native regions around the world. Using patented methods, the seed nutrients are extracted and developed into a proprietary blend, maximising health benefits for consumers. This is the perfect marriage of state of the art technology and nature's finest gifts to Earth.
We are committed to providing employees with career opportunities that result in excellent personal development. Furthermore, you will get to break boundaries globally with other individuals who are passionate about the health and wellness industry.
Our Philosophy? It's simple: Use our seed nutrition to create a balanced lifestyle, shape a better world and change lives.
AXXA Global is actively looking for individuals who understand the benefits of a healthy lifestyle but more importantly, are passionate in sharing that philosophy. We offer rewarding challenges in a fast paced and unique environment that is operating on a global scale.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create compelling and original visuals for all digital, print and campaign related collaterals (Events, trainings etc)
- Aligning corporate brand identity across all media channels
- Manage social media accounts
- Photo and video editing for social media content
- Work closely with the marketing department to create design elements for websites, publications and marketing materials
- Exercise independent creative judgement that aligns with the brand vision and image of the company
- Provide insight on up-to-date design trends and recommendations where possible
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Has a university degree, with a design concentration preferred
- Has 0-2 years’ experience within a related design role
- Has a solid understanding of aligning vision with collateral
- Is able to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Is able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Is able to work to tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Is focused on executional excellence
- Possess flexible creative approach/style to meet different design requirements on the company
- Is looking to join a collaborative and high-performing team that constantly challenges the norm