Axcell provides tuitions for primary and secondary levels of Mathematics, Science, and English.
•We analyze childrens' academic strengths as well as their weaknesses in order to identify the individuals learning style. Our tutors will then create a curriculum that will best support individual’s positive learning and ensure they grow in their academic path.
•Based on the latest MOE syllabus, Axcell students are given a great chance to learn additional enhancement materials, mind mapping, flow chart study & understanding. Axcell always ensure the continuous improvement among students through intensive studying and exercising, diversity of knowledge, direct coaching and customized tutoring.
- Attend to walk-in / phone call inquiries.
- Assist tuition centre teachers in preparing teaching materials.
- Assist in class scheduling
- Collect tuition fee payment
- Update and prepare documents
- Upkeep the cleanliness of the centre
- Candidate must possess at least O'level.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (in order to liaise with the English & Chinese speaking associates)
- Able to commit for long-term.
- Working hours: Weekdays 2p.m. - 9p.m., and/or weekends 8.30a.m. - 5p.m. , 2 - 3 working days a week
- Polytechnic / university students are welcome to apply.