9 Lorong Napiri, Singapore 547531
Established in 1970, AWWA is a local non-profit organisation that provides community-based programmes and services to people of all ages. From early intervention programmes to special education for children and youth with special needs and multiple disabilities, caregivers support, life-enhancing services for families to senior community home, health and social outreach programmes and services to enable ageing-in-place and active-ageing, AWWA puts people first.
- To provide support to the Centre in the assigned classes, manage programmes like training and organizing resources.
- To provide support in organising resources and materials in the Centre
- To support assigned classes at the centre
- To support Centre / program Manager in coordinating the Parent Trainings, including collating training evaluations.
- To provide translation and other forms of support during interventions at clients’ home and other community setting.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- To support team in coordination, facilitation of events and activities as planned by the Supervisor, Centre Manager and Programme Manager
- To perform any other duties as deemed by Supervisor, Centre Manager and Programme Manager