ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers and driven to become the most-admired innovative leading technology enterprise. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won thousands of prestigious awards in 2018 and ranked as one of Forbes’ Global 2000 Top Regarded Companies, Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Tech Leaders and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Today, ASUS is looking to expand its presence in Singapore and is looking for enthusiastic, aggressive and career-minded individuals to join the team.
For more details, please visit https://www.asus.com/sg/.
Payment Processing Executive (Part-time)
- To follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free processing on a consistent basis.
- Accurately post payments (30 to 100) daily into database both manually and electronically. Ensure all activity is logged properly.
- Ability to accelerate posting without jeopardizing accuracy.
- Comprehend and translate verbal, written and on-line instructions into action.
- Adhere internal operational controls.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least one year experience in collections, accounts receivable or payment process
- Required language(s): English, Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage to liaise with Chinese colleagues in HQ
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): payment processing, data entry
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Able to fully commit to the work schedule at 3 work days per week.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to learn and follow new procedures quickly.
- Perform other support operations functions as required.
- Independent and detail oriented.