The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore's lead public sector R&D agency. Through open innovation, we collaborate with our partners in both the public and private sectors to benefit the economy and society. As a Science and Technology Organisation, A*STAR bridges the gap between academia and industry. Our research creates economic growth and jobs for Singapore, and enhances lives by improving societal outcomes in healthcare, urban living, and sustainability. A*STAR plays a key role in nurturing scientific talent and leaders for the wider research community and industry. A*STAR’s R&D activities span biomedical sciences to physical sciences and engineering, with research entities primarily located in Biopolis and Fusionopolis.
The corporate communications (CC) division at A*STAR showcases the organisation’s R&D collaborations and outcomes, maintaining its visibility in a fast-paced media landscape. We communicate how our discoveries translate into meaningful outcomes for the public, industry and scientific community through a dynamic, multi-channel approach.
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to join a team that strategises, develops and executes integrated communications strategies for A*STAR. This individual will support the creation of visual content such as infographics, illustrations, social media posts graphics, eDM, branding, animations etc.
The right candidate has qualities required for creative design, good communications, proactive attitude, adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic environment, and problem-solving aptitude.
- Able to conceptualise creative ideas and translate complex science/ Industry-related briefs or articles into visual communications designs.
- Understand brand and visual identity, campaign objectives and assist in managing brand consistency in colours and treatment across all graphic elements.
- Self-motivated/ can-do spirit with strong initiative, having a learning attitude, have good time management, and working well independently and/or in a team.
- Skilful in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Premiere Pro, and/or After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Familiar with animation, video editing and production.
- Social media marketing knowledge is a plus.
- Keen interest in Science and Technology.
Related Job Searches:
A*STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research)
Graphic Comms Intern
Design / Creative
Public Service / Education / Publishing