- Aspire Hub Education Centre Thomson
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
193A Upper Thomson Road
- Allowance /
- $700 - 900 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Company Profile
Aspire Hub Education has a team of teachers who are devoted to teaching and mentoring youths of today. Established in 2001, Aspire Hub Education has been at the forefront of the tuition industry in Singapore, offering a wide range of subjects with a curriculum that is constantly updated and in line with the latest school syllabus. From students who are excited to challenge themselves to students who need a little more guidance, we have the necessary programmes and materials to cater to each and every student. With our team of passionate teachers who strive to deliver the best lesson possible, no two lessons are ever the same at any of our 8 learning centres in Singapore.
Apart from serving the academic needs of our students through our tuition centres and classes, the brand also works closely with many schools in Singapore and overseas, providing non-academic and academic-related training to over 10,000 teachers and students annually.
At Aspire Hub Education, we believe that with our team of professional, passionate and proficient educators and quality tuition and coaching programmes, we are able to partner with our clients to raise youths of today to excel in their character and academia and make every child a champion in his own way.
- Job Description
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern to help grow our business and support our marketing and communications efforts.
Your Job Tasks:
- Content creation for social media accounts
- To create and implement new social media campaigns
- Assist with blog content creation including blog posts and videos
- Assist in the general distribution or press releases and media alerts
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Visual/Design experience preferred
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Energetic & fun personality with a drive to succeed
- Flexible work schedule (Opportunity to work from home)
- 1-to-1 training and mentor-ship under our Marketing Manager
To apply, please follow the instructions below:
1. Email to with subject: Marketing Intern
2. Attach your resume
Hope to work with you soon!