AsiaOne is the 3rd largest news media site in Singapore that gives readers a fresh perspective on news that matter to our readers.
We aim to deliver the latest trending topics on news, entertainment and lifestyle updates to our readers from Singapore, Malaysia and across the region. mm2 Entertainment acquired majority ownership in Jun 2018, as a joint venture with Singapore Press Holdings (SPH).
It is also the largest pure-play digital news media site in Singapore.
We are looking for Editorial Assistants to be in AsiaOne's editorial team.
You will assist the Content Strategists to prepare and upload stories and/or photo/video files to AsiaOne's website using a Content Management System.
You may also be asked to assist writers in research work or to source for trending topics and write/translate stories. There will also be opportunities to assist with event coverage and celebrity interviews.
- Excellent writing skills with a clear and distinctive voice. Experience writing for websites, blogs or publications is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
- Possess good general knowledge, particularly on trending news, entertainment and lifestyle topics
- Digital native with good knowledge of social media content production and distribution
- Creative with the ability to pitch ideas to the editorial team
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Able to commit to a Monday to Friday work schedule for at least 6 months. Able to work at night, on weekends and Public Holidays if required