Established in Singapore since 2010, Ascen Resources is committed to bringing to the market a portfolio of the highest quality health and beauty solutions that improve one’s quality of life and extend the healthy life expectancy. We introduce essential beauty and wellness products from Japan, New Zealand and USA that align and satisfy consumers’ ever-growing desires and needs. From new product discovery to manufacturing and packaging, we place great emphasis on our strict quality assurance as safety of our customers is our utmost priority.
Here at Ascen Resources, quality and value comes hand in hand. It is our mission to foster a devoted following to our health and beauty brands by delivering affordable products that enrich their lives. We share this respect with our partners and suppliers by creating enduring value in terms of steadfast accountability and collaborations.
We have operations in Singapore as well as regional countries including Cambodia, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- To manage the company's accounts payable process
- To be responsible for the billing invoices such as checking with the Delivery Order, Purchase Order etc
- Co-ordinate with AR for reconciliation and settlement of both contras
- Follow up with purchasing department for missing information in the invoices
- Verify all vendor’s balances with statement of account before making payment
- Process payments to vendors and handle suppliers enquiries and any payment related issues
- Input the payment vouchers into accounting system and keep proper records
- Assist in month-end closing and any other tasks as and when assigned by the management
- Excellent knowledge of (MS Office Word and Excel
- Profiles who has experience in using Pivot Table will be of an advantage as well
- Computer savvy, organization skills and great attention to details
- Past experience in related Finance field will be added advantage
Related Job Searches:
Ascen Resources (S) Pte Ltd
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical