Arts House Limited (AHL) is a not-for-profit organisation committed to enriching lives through the arts. AHL manages two key landmarks located in the heart of Singapore’s Civic District – The Arts House, a multidisciplinary arts centre with a focus on literary programming, and the Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall, a heritage building that is home to the Singapore Symphony Orchestra. It also runs the Goodman Arts Centre and Aliwal Arts Centre, two creative enclaves for artists, arts groups and creative businesses, and performing arts space Drama Centre. AHL presents the Singapore International Festival of Arts, the annual pinnacle celebration of performance and interdisciplinary arts in Singapore commissioned by the National Arts Council.
AHL was set up in 11 Dec 2002 as a public company under the National Arts Council and was formerly known as The Old Parliament House Limited. It was officially renamed Arts House Limited on 19 Mar 2014.
AHL manages the following venues:
- The Arts House (https://www.theartshouse.sg/)
- Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall (https://www.vtvch.com/)
- Aliwal Arts Centre (https://www.aliwalartscentre.sg/)
- Goodman Arts Centre (https://www.goodmanartscentre.sg/)
- Drama Centre (https://www.dramacentre.com/)
Intern - Communications (6-months)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for processing invoices and Purchase Requests / Purchase Orders (PRs / POs)
- Maintain media lists
- Support Public Relations (PR) events such as media interviews, previews and escorts
- Compilation of reports for government stakeholders
- Assist with any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Reporting Officer
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM (Mondays - Fridays)
Working attire: Office-wear
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.