We are a French multi-national chemicals producer with headquarter in Colombes, near Paris, France. With 20,500 employees worldwide and a sales turnover of Euro 8.8 billion, we are one of the leading chemical companies in the world.
We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join us!
- Support in overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for local and/or countries within SEA region.
- Assist in conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Assist in conceptualizing promotional activities for local distributor.
- Support in writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Support in events and product exhibitions.
- Coordinating internal marketing within SEA countries.
- Support in compiling and distributing statistical information and monitoring sales performance.
- Assist in updating databases e.g. Pricing.
- Other administrative work or ad-hoc task when required.
Qualifications: Degree in Marketing or Business in Marketing Specialisation
- Good in analytical skills with eye for details
- Strong in Excel knowledge
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and expose to new and different challenges
- Possess good work attitude and highly self-motivated
Looking for a 6 months full-time intern!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.