Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has approximately 150,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries.
Primary Job Purpose:
- Develop quality awareness training programs for safety products.
- Perform CSR Evaluation and Quality engineering documentation.
- Generate and update quality stands/workmanship standards.
- Provide and maintain quality engineering documentation.
- Support new model/products start-up activities.
- Perform Special projects.
- Develop, implement and improve the department and product total quality system to ensure product specifications are met.
- Facilitate quality improvement to the product and process by providing technical guidance in QE tools applications.
- Perform system and or process audit to ensure quality system compliance.
- Develop and implement preventive quality initiatives to achieve customer quality target.
- Diploma in Science / Engineering.
- Able to perform OT on weekdays and/or weekends when required.
- Good organisational and communication skill, reliable, resourceful and initiative.
- No work experience required.
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated resume (in MS Word format) to