What Is Appiloque?
Appiloque is a local digital agency with a huge focus on tech and innovation. Every day, we seek to unveil the depths of the digital realm through continuous learning and optimization - getting our hands dirty by taking ownership of the projects and accounts we champion.
Finding great talent that fit into our forward-thinking culture is always exciting for us. We’re a close-knit team, and we’re highly selective of who we let in. For more useful information, check out our careers page - find out how our work is organized chaos in action, gain clarity on your progression, and how you can do something that actually matters, with us.
Hello! Read on if you’re ready to embrace the fast-moving digital realm and its constantly changing technologies. We'll be upfront about it, not everyone is suited for agency life. It's a lifestyle choice, and we're looking for people with tenacity and grit.
This is what you’ll do:
Project Planning, Coordination & Monitoring:
- Develop detailed project plans involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources for the smooth execution of projects
- Track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account, ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and quality standards
- Risk monitoring and assessment to minimize project obstacles, as well as devising countermeasures when problems arise
- Analyze and provide actionable insights on project performance
- Be responsible and timely in supporting Account Executives in their requirements for account-related matters
Social Media Marketing (SMM):
- Content planning, copywriting, community management and reporting. Design skills are not required as you’ll be working with our content creators.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Day-to-day operations which involves keyword proposal generation, copywriting, on-site / off-site optimization, tracking, monitoring & reporting.
- Manage the CMS platform for clients’ accounts. To perform tasks such as content management, plugin installation, assignment of users, building / editing contact forms, and troubleshooting errors on the CMS-interface level.
- Manage the email platform for clients’ accounts. Includes content coordination and population for EDMs, as well as scheduling of EDM blasts and sending out reports.
- Day-to-day ad management (Facebook Ads and Google Adwords). Involves keyword research, budget allocation, and KPI projection. Also includes ad set-up, optimization, bid management, troubleshooting and reporting.
*Note: This is a copywriting intensive role.
What we’re really looking for:
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written English,
- Keen interest in technology and comfortable with technical subjects.
- Proactiveness with the initiative to improve and learn independently.
- Ability to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and technologies, while applying it to the company's workflows and processes.
In case you were wondering:
- This role requires you to build a good technical understanding of digital marketing may it be for Web Development, Search Engine Optimization, Google AdWords, or Social Media Marketing.
- This is an internship position, and our working hours are 9 am - 6 pm on weekdays, at our office located at CT Hub 2 (nearest MRT stations: Bendemeer & Lavender). You’ll need to bring along your own laptop for work.
Related Job Searches:
Appiloque Pte Ltd
Digital Marketing Intern (Internship, Digital Agency)
Advertising / Media
Creative / Media