- Anywhr - Personalised Surprise Travel
- Marketing Data Analyst Intern
- Date Listed
- 07 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
A diverse team in a young company, we are huge on being analytical and data-driven (founders are ex-Rocket Internet executives, which explains it), and with a shared distaste in micro managing. That means each person is responsible for their own role and learning, working hard together as a team while remaining self-motivated. We do not hire just to fill a spot, but to have a very crucial role in the company.
Don’t expect a comfy life, but we promise that the best rewards come from the bumpy ride. It’s a steep incline slope here when it comes to learning, and as we always say - “if we can’t teach you something, we’ll make sure you get access to the right resources that can”. The only thing we cannot teach is having the hunger to learn and grow. Attitude, strong work ethic and hands-on ability is the true currency here, and paper qualifications are almost meaningless to us. Our team has everyone from Ivy League and Cambridge scholars to those who went to schools we haven’t heard of, but nobody cares where you came from as it is where you are working towards.
Super casual, open and no-drama work environment where the most crucial position is the Head of Pantry (yes to Milo packets and Coco Crunch!), we take our work and play very seriously. You will get to learn and experience everything from ground reality to bottom up. If your dream is to just clock 9-5 and spend your time gossipping and online shopping while waiting for lunch hour, then you can close the page now.
On the flipside, if you want to be challenged and expedite your learning journey while doing fun, meaningful work at the same time, then please read on.
- Job Description
- Create linkages between various data within our Business Intelligence software to enable predictive modelling and sophisticated trend analysis with marketing data
- Produce and improve data visualization for weekly and monthly reporting to management and investors, thereby influencing key business decisions
- Design visualization dashboards to support in monitoring key KPIs
- Oversee deployment of data to the data warehouse and work with the technical marketing team to optimize the process
- Review and validate data received from various sources and implement controls to enhance data quality
- Help to identify opportunities to enhance Anywhr performance across all departments
- Bachelor's (Master's preferred) degree preferably in Analytics or a related field
- Experience in an analytical role, preferably in business intelligence, data quality, investment banking or management consulting
- Working knowledge of Excel, Tableau, and PostgresSQL (experience with BI visualizations, programming, and database management is a plus)
- Knowledge of Python and R a plus
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth environment is a plus
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.