Allies of Skin is a young start-up which began in 2016 with just 3 products. We are the first Singaporean beauty brand to be stocked at Net-a-Porter.
Today, we have 8 products and counting, and have retail partners such as Sephora, Net-a-Porter, Harrods, Joyce Hong Kong and Barney's to name a few.
As a Product Management Intern at Allies of Skin, you can expect to be an integral part of product launches and involved in various aspects of the business from manufacturing to communicating with our retailers and managing our e-commerce platform.
- Degree or Diploma Holders in Business Management, Marketing, Accountancy, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- Self-starter, independent, self-directed and meticulous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands-on and passionate about beauty and skincare.
- Good understanding of fashion and well-groomed.
- Singaporeans/ PRs are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to start immediately is highly advantageous.