Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz Group's dedicated carrier for corporate and specialty insurance business. AGCS provides insurance and risk consultancy across the whole spectrum of specialty, alternative risk transfer and corporate business: Marine, Aviation (incl. Space), Energy, Engineering, Entertainment, Financial Lines (incl. D&O), Liability, Mid-Corporate and Property insurance (incl. International Insurance Programs).Worldwide, AGCS operates in 30 countries with own units and in over 210 countries and territories through the Allianz Group network and partners. In 2016, it employed around 5,000 people and provided insurance solutions to more than three quarters of the 'Fortune Global 500' companies, writing a total of €7.6 billion gross premium worldwide. AGCS SE is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s and A+ by A.M. Best.
Support the regional head of marketing to develop and execute on marketing strategies, optimize end-to-end customer journey design and marketing operations from planning and budgeting, execution, analysis, evaluation and reporting.
Key activities include, but are not limited to:
- Market research & customer data analysis
- Google Analytics: dashboard analysis, reporting, insights sharing
- Marketing campaign operational support along the planning, execution review, approval and evaluation processes
- Brand compliance review across channels, platforms and touchpoints to ensure quality and consistency
- Project-based: customer journey and UX/UI design, implementation and change request management
- CRM: database marketing and execution support to drive renewals, cross-sell and retention
- Sales execution support on documentation, marketing collaterals, external agency follow up etc.
Skills and experience required:
Good presentation and communication skills
Ability to multi-task, and work independently
Strong analytics skills with attention to detail
High proficiency in excel and power point
Working experience in sales and marketing preferred
Commitment period of 6 months required;
Only candidates who are qualified to work in Singapore will be considered, this internship does not support any application of short term/long term visa.