AllForU, also known as afu.sg, is a “For Student, By Student” platform-based startup that focuses on enhancing student life by partnering with student clubs and companies. We mainly facilitate student club with getting more resources through product, cash and gifting sponsorships. AllForU has a strong presence in the top 7 universities in Singapore (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT, SUSS, SIM) with an average of 300 student clubs on our platform. Allforu is Singapore's first and leading event and sponsorship platform, helping students to create the perfect event experience.
Matching student clubs and corporates, AllforU is the bridge to connect the two parties to fulfil each other’s needs. The leading platform for students that’s aimed to help create better events by ensuring quality vendors and verified sponsors.
As a frontend React or React Native developer with Allforu, we will collaborate and develop the core platform that connects studen. Your primary focus will be to develop concise and maintainable components for frontend applications as well as improving and safeguarding frontend workflows and ensure proper local, remote state management.
The toolings we use will be cutting edge, and therefore are looking for someone who is brave and unafraid of trying new things. We are looking at senior developers who can help lead and guide newer colleagues as well as help ensure processes are continually improved.
- Develop front facing features and applications using React and React hooks.
- Building reusable components and internal libraries.
- Maintain structured local and remote caching and state management.
- Translating designs and wireframes into well architectured, quality code.
- Ensure applications are reasonably optimized for performance.
- Maintain reasonable testing coverage for front end code.
- Maintain a clean Git repository and issue board.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in computer engineering or a related field
- Familiar with Redux or similar.
- Experience creating and interpreting architecture and models.
- Good communication skills, not reactive and proactive in suggesting for suitable improvements.
- Dependable and fun
- Any of the following is a plus plus: GraphQL Apollo, React Native, Golang, Android native and/or iOS.
- Understands concepts such as HOC, FP and memoization.
- Familiarity with tools like Zeit Now and Zeit Next is an additional plus. Other CI / CD tools will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.