AllForU, also known affectionately as afu.sg by undergraduates, is a “For Student, By Student” platform-based startup that focuses on enhancing student life by partnering with student clubs and companies. We mainly facilitate student club with getting more resources through product, cash and gifting sponsorships. Currently AllForU have a strong presence in the top 7 universities in singapore (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT, SUSS, SIM) and Till date, we have helped close to 300 clubs, 60 Brands and benefitted close to 50,000 students on our platform
Applicants who are committed to a full-time internship arrangement.
WHO SAYS INTERNS CANNOT LEAD! Being a super intern for the team, you will have the opportunity to lead your own campaigns, build a team, lead a team, contribute with meaningful impact, learn a lot, leave your mark and upgrade your value as an individual.
Join us if you want to be part of something bigger. And of couse are up for the start-up challenges and be ready to make a difference in the world of student-run events! Be mentally prepared for tough times. But like what they said is true, tough times never last, tough people do.
What you will do:
- Ideate, develop and evaluate campaigns to outreach to students and student leader population
- Liaison with student leaders across various institutions from outreach and meeting to fulfilment and completion
- Collaborate and coordinate across various teams such as Business Development, Operations, Marketing
- To collaborate and reach out to faculties, clubs and students to facilitate their on-boarding onto the platform
- Other administrative and ad-hoc duties or projects as per company’s needs
Who are we looking out for:
- Candidates from local University/Polytechnics are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Organised, Detail-oriented and METICULOUS
- The Startup Attitude
- Never say die and quit attitude, and want to be part of the journey to contribute and make this startup ridiculously successful.
- Prepared for the rigourous interview process so we can get the best talents
- Able to connect with new people easily,
- Experience in Excel and google sheets for analysis
- Preferably students who studies Business, entrepreneurship and Humanities courses.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please also attach any portfolio that you have for the 1st evaluation round as well