We are looking for a hands-on, energetic and reliable Production Assistant, to help with Alchemist’s daily production operations at our Khong Guan Building (HQ) outlet, Tai Seng. You would be responsible for the preparation of retail coffee beans for all our outlets, which includes a variety of single origins and coffee blends that we are offering. It would be a plus if you enjoy working autonomously and take responsibility for your role in our warehouse.
- Be working on blending and bagging a variety of coffee beans with the help of various machineries
- Ensure our outlet fulfilment orders and daily targets are met
- Ensure online / subscription orders are met
- Regular lifting of boxes, bags, and tubs with beans of up to 20kg
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Be responsible for basic warehousing and stock-taking
- Experienced in operation machineries.
- Attentive to details and dedicate to delivering the highest quality
- Quick at solving problems and errors when they arise
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg regularly
- Reliable, hardworking, and able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- You have basic computer skills (Word, Excel) and the ability to complete paperwork
- Available to work from 8am – 5PM from Monday to Friday
A few benefits we provide
- You’ll lay the final hand on our coffee products such as our Dark Matter, Lumos & exclusive single origins.
- Be part of a great family-oriented team
- Deepen knowledge of coffee - from bean to cup
- Coffee career opportunities
- Great perks such as enjoying complimentary coffee at our outlets and staff discounts on coffee beans and merchandise items
- Meal allowance provided per shift
- 5-day work week
- Annual bonus for full-timers subjected to company's performance