- AIQ Pte Ltd
- Business Development – Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
AIQ PTE. LTD. | Apex@Henderson, 201 Henderson Rd, #02-09 (The Carrot Patch), Singapore 159545
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Others / General Work
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
AIQ is the seamless merger of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Intelligence Quotient (IQ). The company aims to transform the way offline content is being consumed by bridging O2O (offline to online) media properties with its latest cutting-edge Carrot Visual Technology where various platforms and channels can be integrated, allowing seamless interaction between consumers and online & offline content. This technology empowers consumers with the ability to interact with their favourite brand’s products, anywhere, any time of the day.
At AIQ, we redefine the way brands engage with customers because we can.
- Job Description
- Conduct researches and trend analysis on selected industries to draw new ideas for Business Development team
- Assist Business Development team to prepare good sales presentation deck
- Compile and draw a comprehensive campaign report from execution to delivery point and over a period of at least one week after delivery
- Other duties assigned by the department head
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Positive attitude, reliable and a good team player
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or email to .
Please mention your expected salary, internship period (Start & End Date) minimum for 3 months and above.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.