AGi Technosys was established in 2018. The company aims at leveraging the deep knowledge and experience in the field of Artificial Intelligence and providing affordable solutions to like-minded startups and SME to help them grow. The company itself has gone through various stages of transition and as such, has gained immense knowledge on every step of the way! The organization is ably led by its founders who have a combined experience of 30+ years in various industries such as Information Technology, Travel and Hospitality, Food Tech, E-commerce. They are mentors to multiple start-ups globally.
The team is made up of an incredible mix of young and exprienced. The working team consists of individuals with 2-10+ years of on-hands experience. The skill sets are of varying types, such as Chatbot developers, NLP/Machine Learning and Computer Vision Scientists and Engineers and as well as Digital Marketing Managers. The core belief of “Affordable AI” is what drives and fuels the passion of the Company and keeps us hungry for more. Our main aim is to make the technology available to everyone, especially startups and SME.
About Our Product:
It is an interactive AI powered self-learning personal assistant which aims to thin the line between Human Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.
Killy interacts with the users to understand the Socio-Cultural needs of the individuals and make recommendation based on that. At the moment, it focuses at helping incoming travelers into Singapore. Killy will be available for booking of tickets, multiple types of reservations and searching for local information. We aim to provide a seamless user experience which reduces their inhabitance towards usage of technology.
In an era, where everything is at your fingertips, we now provide you, KILLY, your own personal assistant to fulfill all your needs and make your life easier and faster
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Design conversational chatbots using state of the art technology
• Clean / analyse data coming from bot conversation
• Define recurring questions that can be handled automatically / defined by the client
• Improve dialog flow to handle those recurring questions / develop new actions
• Prepare Chatbot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Keep abreast of the latest Chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies
• Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilize Chatbot solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
• Candidate should have knowledge of end to end bot development skills including Requirement Gathering and analysis, Question Collection, Create Ground Truth, Dialog flow building process, iteratively Training the bot, Test and Calibration, User Acceptance Testing, Beta release, incorporate beta feedback & launch, Post Production Support.
• Over-all experience of 5+ Years with at least 2 years of hands on experience in developing in chatbot projects for People applying for a full time role.
• Candidate should be able to design and build with best practices Question Collections and Conversational Flows.
• Experience on Python, ML, NLP and AI
• Past experience working with chatbot is an added bonus
• Expertise in Google Dialogflow (or similar) and any Cloud Platform, should have the implementation experience in Chatbots.
• Strong Java Script/Node JS/Python Skills, API development and management, experience with REST API and Web services.
• Understanding of concepts such as intents, entities, contexts, fullfilment.
• Experience in MySQL/MariaDB & Angular JS will be an added advantage
• Mockup tools such as BotSociety or BotMock.
• Knowledge or experience in IPsoft Amelia product is a big plus.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.