Aeris Dynamics established since year 2001 in Singapore. We are an innovative pioneer in this industry, providing end-to-end services from manufacturing of temperature controlled solutions to logistical and warehousing support.
We have expanded to over 8 strategic locations and continue to set our sights into the horizon to bring affordable and quality products across Asia-Pacific.
- Carry out manpower, material and production planning to meet customer requirements and delivery schedule.
- Monitor master production schedule and revise according to priority.
- Responsible for incoming materials and outgoing finished goods QC check.
- Repair and maintain industrial automation equipment, troubleshooting M&E problems.
- Work closely with R&D, QA departments on new projects.
- Involve in all production activities.
- NITEC/Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of Production Planning experience in manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Excel and Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Positive and proactive attitude in challenging work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Close attention to details is essential.
Additional Information: Newly created role, career advancement, AWS, variable bonus. training will be provided. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Related Job Searches:
Aeris Dynamics Pte Ltd
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical